Find the Ideal Appliance for Your Needs
Netgate pfsense XG 7100 Review
SFP+ Transcievers avilable here
NETGATE® 7100 SECURITY APPLIANCE WITH pfSense® Plus SOFTWARE
The 7100 1U 19" rack mount system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance,
featuring the 4 Core Intel® Atom® C-3558 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS
with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK, ANZ.
Your purchase includes a one year subscription to pfSense Gold!
The Gold subscription includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Free packages.
Be the first to post a review for this product
|Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz
|8x 1GbE RJ45 WAN/LAN, 2x 10G SFP/SFP+ WAN/LAN Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
|32GB eMMC onboard, Additional storage via M.2 SSD or SATA3
|8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM)
|1x PCI-E 3.0 4x slot,1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported,4x SATA3
|1x mini-USB Console
|1x USB 3.0 ports 2x USB 2.0 ports
|19" 1U Rack Mount Form Factor
|2x Low-noise active control chassis fans
|100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5-3A Internal Power Supply
|IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
|NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
|0°C to 60°C Operating Temp,8% to 90% Operating Relative humidity (non-condensing)
|FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22