NETGATE 1100 pfSense® Security Gateway
Netgate 1100 är router, brandvägg och VPN-server i en otroligt liten formfaktor till en prestanda som överrumplar många traditionella SMB-lösningar på marknaden. Förutom att vara extremt liten och snabb drar den dessutom försvinnande lite och är helt fläkt
NETGATE® 1100 SECURITY APPLIANCE WITH PFSENSE SOFTWARE
5X the speed and 2X the RAM vs. the SG-1000!
Netgate pfsense 1100 Review & Speed Tests
Follow Up: Is The Netgate pfsense SG-1100 Still A Good Home Router? What About Gaming?
The SG-1100 is Netgate’s replacement for the highly successful SG-1000. Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with the factory edition of pfSense® software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
For users seeking router throughput up to 1 Gbps or an excellent firewall with up to 500 Mbps throughput, the SG-1100 is the new gold standard.
- 5x packet processing performance gain vs. the SG-1000
- Owing to only a slight price increase from the SG-1000 due to new tariffs, nearly a 5X packet filtering price performance gain
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured by pfSense software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
MODERN PACKAGING / FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
- Cost efficient / Low power
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation / Fanless design
- Mount anywhere: Wall and DIN rail mount options coming soon
IDEAL FOR CONSUMER, SMB, AND SERVICE PROVIDER NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
- Extensive use case support
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
- IPMI / BMC firewall
- Learn more about the features of pfsense software
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated "The pfSense Book" (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your pfSense Security Gateway Appliance
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in-depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Not POE compatible
- (1) Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Community Support is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- Standard 30 day return policy
- One year manufacturer's return to depot warranty. The additional second year manufactuer's warranty is only available at the time of purchase.
- All specifications subject to change without notice
Be the first to post a review for this product
|Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz
|1 GB DDR4 RAM on board
|8 GB EMMC
|1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch, 3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT) 1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
|1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x Micro USB port (console)
|Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED
|12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)
|0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
|Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33" x 3.33" x 1.25")
|1 year standard. Second year available only at time of purchase.
|CE, FCC, RoHS