NETGATE 2100 pfSense+ Security Gateway
The Netgate® 2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense+ software is the perfect multi-port Ethernet connectivity device, supporting both family and business needs in the modern home and home office. The compact form factor with SFP/RJ-45 WAN capabilitie
The Netgate SG-2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense software is the perfect multi-port Ethernet connectivity device, supporting both family and business needs in the modern home and home office. The compact form factor with SFP/RJ-45 WAN capability, built-in keyhole wall mounts, low power draw, and silent operation checks the boxes for a variety of installation and dual-use scenarios. The SG-2100 has additional expansion slots available for DIY LTE, WiFi or M.2 SSD expansion.
Key features of pfSense software:
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 1.8 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an "Always-Up" network or VPN connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
|SoC:||Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|System Memory:||4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)|
|Storage:||8GB eMMC Flash on board, factory-upgradable to 32 GB M.2 SATA 2242 SSD (not NVMe compatible)|
|Network Interfaces:||One 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo)|
|.:||Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch)|
|.:||LAN ports can be repurosed for additional WAN ports|
|USB:||1x USB 2.0, 1x Mini USB port (console)|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Enclosure:||Desktop 172,7 x 108 x 42,2 mm|
|Hardware Warranty:||1 year|
|Certifications:||CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI|